The New Voices in Japanese Studies website (https://newvoices.org.au) is published and maintained by The Japan Foundation, Sydney.
Following are the terms of agreement between you and The Japan Foundation, Sydney (“we/us/our”) governing use of this website. By accessing or using this website, you acknowledge that you agree to abide by these terms.
These terms may be amended at any time in line with the developing nature of privacy policies for online communication. Please check these terms when you use the website to ensure you stay up to date. We will provide notification on the website if significant changes are made which may affect you.
In using the website, you must not:
- Use our website in unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purposes or activities;
- Use our website in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purposes or activities;
- Use the website or provided services to harass, annoy, or disrupt any third person, including a third person who may receive messages as a result of your use of the website and our services;
- Copy information on or pertaining to our website without our consent, with the exception of content governed by a Creative Commons licence, in which case any reproduction must abide by the conditions of that licence.
Articles published on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors or the publisher (The Japan Foundation, Sydney). We accept no responsibility for any damages incurred.
Links To And From This Site
All images, text, scripts and so on used to operate https://newvoices.org.au are the property of The Japan Foundation, Sydney and all moral rights are asserted unless otherwise stated.
Website Performance, Delays, And Viruses
We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that this website is available to you but we are not liable to you for or in connection with:
- Failure of this website to perform in whole or in part, any function which we have specified it will perform;
- Unavailability of the website in whole or in part due to failure of the communication network, ancillary equipment, or any circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
We do not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
This website may occasionally contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy of any posted information. Please confirm that you are using the most up-to-date pages on this website and confirm the accuracy and completeness of information before using it to make decisions relating to services or other matters described in this website.
(Published August 20, 2018)