If you would like to review for New Voices in Japanese Studies, you can:
- submit a Review Proposal via our online form, or
- register on the Reviewer Database below so we can contact you if a suitable publication becomes available.
See the Review Guidelines for information about NVJS requirements for reviews and how to submit.
Register on the Reviewer Database
Are you interested in reviewing for New Voices in Japanese Studies, but don’t have a specific publication in mind? Register your interest here, and our editors will be in touch if we hear of a new release that might suit you.
Eligible for review:
- Recent academic books in English
- Recent academic books in Japanese
- Recent academic articles in Japanese
See our list of recent Japan-related publications for inspiration.
Contact the editors at newvoices(A)jpf.org.au